Identifying Your Navajo, Hopi, & Zuni Jewelry, Plus Maker

I moved a post to a new topic: Hallmark JM?

I moved a post to a new topic: Turquoise and Coral chip inlay bracelet

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: Squash with Script R hallmark

I have 2 rings I received from my grandparents estate in Flagstaff and would like to know more about them. Wondering what they might be worth and who the artist is. I live in Oklahoma and don’t know if anyone around here would really know. The first is stamped “HY” and the second is engraved “RB-Sterling” in a very light touch that is barely visible. I just took photos so I can send some. They look traditional, like the vintage rings my other grandma has.

I moved a post to a new topic: Watch tips with C hallmark?

I moved a post to a new topic: Help identify old ring from Arizona

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: Heart shaped pendant with angel baby on back

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: Help me idnetify two pendants

I moved a post to a new topic: Navajo Buckle with Hallmarks DD and JA, any help?

I have a ring with the hallmark CB with a half moon over it. Is that a Carl Begay or maybe a younger cousin wannabe?
Ginkle - The hallmark you have described is from Charlie Bowie of the Navajo tribe.

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: Help me identify the maker of this gorgeous Kachina Bolo

Question about your jewelry? Start a new Discussion »

Counting down the days till we head to Gallup!!! See you soon Jason. Stardove

I moved a post to a new topic: Old, Heavy Bracelet that I need to identify

A post was merged into an existing topic: Old, Heavy Bracelet that I need to identify

This is a Carol Felley maker’s mark! Extremely popular jewelry pieces right now and some of her pieces sell for quite a bit of money. I know she was designing in New Mexico and she is very passionate about endangered species and Hospice, among other causes. If you conduct some searches you will find tons about her jewelry and life. Your ring is gorgeous as all of her pieces are that I have seen. I find she’s an artist that designs from the Heart! Congrats on your ring. It’s a keeper!

Hi, I bought this sterling and turquoise ring at a flea market in Louisiana years ago, I love it to death and wear it everyday but I don’t know a thing about the history of it. I couldn’t find any markings on the inside. I’ve never really seen a turquoise stone this dark green before, just wondering if anyone could help me out to learn more about it, Thanks so much!
-Renee

Hello! I have learned a lot from your site! Thank you so much! I am hoping to learn a bit more about this ring. I just adore it. I’m going to assume it is Zuni, stamped with a single “s” and inscribed with the word “speam” or perhaps “speak” . The s is underlined, and a circle and underline underneath the “eak”. Perhaps just the name of the wearer. The stones are slightly irregular, but fairly close in size and shape. The one stone has been replaced? Not sure why it is a different color. And thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I would love some help identifying a couple pieces if anyone could please…and thank you in advance! <3

One is a necklace, stone appears to be jasper, with an illegible hand scribed hallmark (possibly “SC” or “FC”?). The silverwork is a feather around the top and right side of the stone and a squash blossom at the very top. Very ornately designed chain. Will include photos.

Next is a ring…looks Zuni and is described as being Zuni. Cluster style design…stones appear to be turquoise and malachite. Hallmarked “ME” “sterling”…but have not been able to identify artist. Photo attached.

I have the same. Zuni stamped on and FG but the G I’d upside down. Or GF and the F is upside down depending on how you look at it.