Age, Value, Maker, Any Info at all on 3 Old Bracelets?

Purchased these 3 old bracelets from an online auction where someone was having to liquidate their collection. I’d love to find out anything I can about them. The first one is signed either Wallace Jr. or Wallace JP not sure which. The second is marked LEB and sterling. I can’t tell for sure if the third one has a hallmark or not. It looks like it may have some raised silver mark, but I can’t make out what it is at all.

20210519_003604|225x500 !

11 Likes

I love them all, especially the one signed Wallace. :heart:

3 Likes

I have a cuff by Wallace Jr. And love mine too. LEB is likely Linberg and Eva Billah. The last one I haven’t checked on yet but if it’s a hallmark my first thought was possibly a wolf track. They are great! :blush:

@tessburgess I’d love to know where you find your stuff…I rarely find auctions or secondhand with the luck you seem to have! :grin:

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I’ve found these 3 beauties on Ebay! I have found quite a few items there. I try to be careful although I have been taken a time or two, but for the most part, I think I have a pretty good eye. I just know I like what I like and I tend to like the older stuff.

3 Likes

Sorry, @tessburgess… I accidentally called you by the wrong name earlier when I posted my comment, and have updated it…

I guess you just really have to look and take a gamble sometimes. I have also found some good things online, but that’s sort of dangerous unless the seller offers returns, haha.

You did really good here!

2 Likes

Nice pieces, his full name is Wallace Yazzie Jr. and passed about 5 years ago.

3 Likes

I love all three of these!

2 Likes