Anyone recognize this mark

Here’s another mystery mark. Kinda looks like a dissected feather

? Again, thanks for the help.

2 Likes

I found your mark at a hallmark site. However, they are looking for info too. I’m attaching a screenshot. Good luck.

Yes, I know the site. Hmm, we may never know.
Thanks

Don’t give up hope. I posted one of my favorite pieces that was also on their unknown list. About six months later someone jumped on who knew the maker. He had been a friend and partner of her Dads.

do you have any information on the bracelet, where it was purchased, is it new?

No, unfortunately I don’t.

It’s beautiful. Enjoy wearing it.

How I wish we knew who this was. I know this mark; I’ve seen it many times while looking at a particularly good piece of chip inlay. The quality of design with this maker is very high. In fact, I think of this as the Gifted Unknown Chip Inlay Artist. There are wider, more complex cuffs by this person that can stand alongside the best chip inlay I’ve seen.

3 Likes

writing “feather hallmark” here incase I run across some info and want to find post again : )

To me, your first image looks more like a crossed out chile pepper than a feather.
Perhaps another person allergic to capsicum?

3 Likes

Me too, until it was mentioned, I never got anything in my mind about a feather, it was always a chili pepper I saw. :hot_pepper:

1 Like

Jumping on the band wagon, I think it’s a chili pepper. Maybe the artist is of New Mexican origin?