Back from a Brutal Summer

Hey everyone, I thought I would reintroduce myself due to being absent for the summer. That’s when I make my money and although it’s still in the 90’s here, work is slowing down. AND…I’m heading out through New Mexico from north Texas on vacation in the next few weeks headed toward Santa Fe, Albuquerque and Gallup. Finally winding up in the Colorado mountains above Gallup and back across east to Pikes Peak and The Garden of the Gods. I’m hoping to find some treasures out there somewhere. Anyway…I just wanted to say Hi.

3 Likes

welcome back, that sounds like an amazing trip. share your finds.

Have a great time! It’s been pretty darn hot here in coastal South Carolina as well. I’m with Jason, I want to see your treasures you find

1 Like

Let me know if you are near the central TX area, we can go shopping together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Islandmomma As soon as I find some treasures, I’ll let you folks have a look. :face_with_monocle:

@Bigbree43 Thanks, That would be awesome. Maybe another time, I’m headed the other way on this trip but I’ve been thinking that I need to go check things out towards the Kerrville/Fredricksberg area.

I kind of have a hankering for dark red coral now for some reason.

1 Like