Big & Bold Turq. Bracelet

I bought this & some other pieces 10 years ago off eBay from an elderly artisan couple in Arizona who worked together to hand make jewelry in the 70’s from the Kingman mine. Scott & Patsy Munday. Love the color! 115 grams. 3”X2 1/4”

!
F38B4F22-7C9D-475D-A7F5-B6E2C7C30151|358x500!
BAD93F28-5954-4F67-B37E-DF243A7D7A19|690x376
This is the eBay description

5 Likes

5 Likes

This is really beautiful! Thanks for letting us see it!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Appreciate the compliment!:slight_smile:

Anyone know an estimated value of this bracelet please?

I am a little confused from the post. Is the bracelet attributed to Scott and Patsy?

Yes, They made jewelry in Arizona in the 70’s & they were selling some of their personal pieces on ebay because as he said, they were getting old & didn’t wear them anymore. We talked some in email conversations. His wife has since passed on & he would be 85 years old now so not sure he is still with us. Haven’t talked with him in years. Wish I had bought more of his pieces.

1 Like

Really lovely, enjoy!

1 Like

I love this piece as well. Amazing how thick the turquoise is.

1 Like

I am not familiar with the artists, but looking at the size of the piece and age I would imagine somewhere around $2500.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Jason! Appreciate you!

Wow!¡!! Beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

If I should acquire more turquoise jewelry pieces in the future, where’s the best place to have them appraised where they would be knowledgeable about the stones? Don’t want to wear Jason out. :wink: I’ve only had a diamond ring appraised years ago by the store it was bought from and not sure that’s the best place to evaluate turquoise jewelry?