Emer Thompson cuffs

I need help identifying some of the stones in this cuff. So far I think I’ve id’d amethyst and blue denim, lapis Triangle?, and still not sure about where the turquoise came from. Is there a good market for his cuffs?
US

Lower right, dark green stripes, could be Malachite.

Thank you Fernwood! That’s it.

The lime green square is Gaspéite, the two ovals on the left appear to be Amethyst or Sugilite, can’t tell for sure, need a head on pic. Center rectangle looks like smoky quartz. White circle could be a number of things.

1 Like

Here are some head on images that may show the stones better. I believe the stone above the amethyst to be Obsidian or Onyx. I agree o the Gaspeite and Malachite, I think the white is maybe Howlite. The center rectangle has me stumped for smoky quartz.There is no translucency in the stone, it is very foggy if that makes sense, and has a bit of a darker brown and white mark. I tried getting these two photos for you. Of course, when you isolate a stone there is no color influence by stones around it, so if it looks more brown or more purple that can be caused by other colors around it.

US

1 Like

The white could possibly be dolomite, maybe that rectangle is petrified wood?

1 Like

thanks Jason, I appreciate your looking at it.
US

Certainly looks like an agate of some sort.

1 Like