Flea market finds

Sunday is my flea market day, here are some of the things I bought. First up are some Fred Harvey pieces. The horse is actually a tie bar.

The Fred Harvey bracelet again next to two sand cast cuffs. The smallest cuff features a small gold nugget in the middle.

The chain is Mexican, and is hand made. The thunder bird is newer, and is cut from sheet silver. I’m gonna try and find a stone or nugget to have set in the bezel. Although I personally would not wear the bird, I get many people asking for thunderbirds.

Two Chinese rings. One is gold-washed silver filigree with coral, dates from early 1900-1915. The other is silver with turquoise. The age is still a mystery.

I love loose squash charms. I always buy them when they’re a couple of bucks, but I haven’t found a use for them yet. Rainbow man will go on a charm bracelet

Thanks for looking guys❤️ Happy hunting

1 Like

Very nice finds. Nothing like a good Flea Score. Makes me yearn for the days of Olde…Circa 1984. Scored some nice 10$ Hat Pins, Toe Clips, etc. recently. Well done!:wink:

2 Likes

I absolutely love flea markets. You just can’t beat the deals!

2 Likes

Bartleby, you live near San Francisco, if I recall? Have you ever been to the Alameda Pointe flea market?

1 Like

Yes, l live in the Heart of Downtown San FranCisco.
Lived near Alemeda when Married. Been to em all, worked many,
including Oakland. How about you Bree?

I get up to Alameda about twice a year. It’s probably my favorite flea market. We leave early Saturday morning and get to the hotel in the evening. We spend all Sunday at the flea market until vendors start closing down and then head back home.

1 Like

Thats very kool Bree! If u like, please find me on Facebook. Jonathan Dearborn Maybe we can trade, etc.:+1:

1 Like

That’s sounds like a plan.i have been off Facebook for some time now (too much political drama) but I will be reactivitaing my Facebook account sometime soon. I will add you as a friend asap!

1 Like

I’d hate to beat out Trump, as I am notvquite that well off, and sadly I am not the color of a carrot in springtime after all. Just a tall gringio.:+1:

1 Like