Hallmark ID please? Thanks!

Hello everyone! I’m new here. Bought this piece 10+ years ago on EBay & not sure if mark is AL or what. It’s 7 1/2” X 1 3/4” & 131g. Anyone know? Thank you! I’m enjoying this site & trying to learn.

Thank you for sharing. I couldn’t find anything. The piece is classic 1980s, watch bracelet and everything. This would be Navajo handmade, the turquoise looks like it is possibly Fox and I imagine this piece is substantial. The artist used a stamp for his hallmark, so most likely he has more pieces out there. When I first saw it I thought of a Vandever, seams like they use some different looking hallmark stamps. Also, this is a time when Navajo jewelry is booming and lots of people are making pieces, and it is long before the internet. You need to get a watch and wear this one.

1 Like

Thank you so much Jason! Really appreciate the info! I do wear it & love it! For some reason when I made this post it made 3 posts & I had added a pic of me wearing it on one of the other ones. Still learning how to maneuver this site lol! You’re very kind & thanks again! :+1::slightly_smiling_face: http://forum.turquoisepeople.com/uploads/db1846/original/2X/b/bf6b92823f943343fc58be8431ae0a9cb0336764.jpeg