Help with a pictograph hallmark on my ring

Found this nice cast ring recently and believe there is a pictograph hallmark but haven’t been able to decide what it is much less identify it. The ring is a sturdy 11g with a 3/4” by 1/2” piece of turquoise. I’m not sure whether to call it Sleeping Beauty or Kingman.
I don’t think it’s terribly old. Does anyone know what the pictograph might be or perhaps who it is? Any ideas on value?
As always, thanks for the help!

I don’t think you have a pictograph on this ring. These ring shanks are casted and the silversmith always has to clean them up, I imagine this was just a result of the process. I would call this Sleeping Beauty, $120.

2 Likes

Thanks. I wasn’t sure whether it was a pictograph or not but thought I should check.

I believe this ring is by Navajo Silversmith Ray Jack. His hallmark is always hard to see but the style of the ring with those lines is typical for him. I have also seen rings he has done in the Zuni style even though he is Navajo. If you research Ray Jack you will see many other rings with hallmarks similar to yours.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. I’ll certainly check him out.

Sure looks like you nailed that one. Really appreciate your input! Have a great day!

The stone is beautiful.