Help with ID of hallmark and Value

This is a family piece my Aunt received for her 35th Wedding anniversary. Very new to all of this. Trying to find out anything on the maker DJN. Also trying to find the estimated value. Not sure if the piece is actually sterling silver. Including pictures of the weight.

3 Likes

I have several DJN pieces but they are all chip inlay. His name is Devin Nelson. He may have done more than inlay . Nice belt!

1 Like

Any idea of estimated value?

Value would depend on age. Materials and authentication. its called a concho belt. It’s worth doing the research. It could range from a $20 piece of costume to several thousands of dollars if it’s all legit. Just from what I’ve seen the stones look really shiney. That tends to mean stabilized. But its not by any means a definite. Nor does it make it worthless. your main question will be to find out if the silver is real. And what kind of silver. it may be ingot, coin silver, sterling silver, or something else. It could very well be nickle nickel silver. Which isn’t actually silver at all. But looks very close.

1 Like