Identification of unknown hallmark

Good evening,
I’m based out of Utah and have this awesome stamped cuff. I have searched to see who was the artisan who crafted this piece but I have come up empty.
Would any of you happen to know?

2 Likes

Nice cuff. Artamerdien lists the hallmark as unknown.
Hope someone here recognizes it.

1 Like

Right! When I saw it on there as the first one in the unknown section I was positive it wasn’t Gibson Gene so I reached out to the owner of the site to see if they’ve had any luck tracking the artist down.

1 Like

I believe we just had a discussion on here fairly recently about this hallmark. I don’t think anyone found anything.

2 Likes

Here’s the discussion. Chip inlay sterling belt buckle - mark ID please

And there is another link in this one to another discussion about a similar mark. All chip inlay pieces.

2 Likes

Thankyou for the post.
It’s so interesting that no one knows.
I did similar research and ruled out Gibson Gene.
I’ve emailed the creater of the site to see if they have any more information.

I might take it to a local turquoise dealer or native artifact store and see if they can shed any light on it.

2 Likes

Glad you found it; I was remembering that we just had this discussion too but couldn’t find the thread

1 Like

Please let us know if you learn anything. This hallmark has been a puzzle, it’s got at least 3 posts!

1 Like

I have a couple of pieces with this hallmark as well and would like to find out more…
As far as Gibson Gene goes, I believe I’ve asked a few times but have never gotten an affirmative as to whether or not he exists no matter how prolific his hallmark is!

1 Like