I'm not sure about this turquoise

I was just wondering if you bought it. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

I love it…great unusual setting and beautiful stones! I guess it was designed with the double strand/two-level attachment system on the back so it wouldn’t flop over when worn, since the stones are long.

Siimilar in style to a necklace I bought; although mine hang from the top of the stone setting, but it does have same bead style of long, short beads together.

I also debated on this forum about buying mine and am glad I did, but I paid about $120 for mine.

9 Likes

That is a wonderful necklace!

1 Like

UPDATE:
I finally got the seller to negotiate price on this necklace after six months of repetitive asking and waiting. She agreed to $350 on it. I think I’m going to get it tomorrow, unless anyone sees any red flags I missed. I took a few more pics of it when I went back a few months ago for a second look. My only concern at this point is the slight pitting in some of the stones, but maybe that’s natural?

11 Likes

sheee…here I was thinking I’d made some good deals

5 Likes

Congratulations, Those stones are huge. Very pretty find :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice! Fissures, pits, and rough spots are normal for a natural stone. Every stone can’t be completely polished smooth but that’s what makes them unique. The stones are such a pretty color. Glad you got a nice one!

6 Likes

Holy cow - SCORE!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like