Kings Manassa Cuff

My Christmas present to myself! Just got it in over the weekend, I am over the moon!

18 Likes

merry Christmas, that color is amazing

Beautiful piece! Is it Kings Manassa, or Carico Lake?

I believe this is what is called awesomeness.

2 Likes

That is beautimous. Really beautimous.

1 Like

Incredible stone!! Good choice!

I looked at a zillion photos of both and best I can come up with is King’s. I would love to hear from someone more knowledgeable though. It is the deep Emerald green that keeps me thinking it is King’s Manassa, I can’t find that color in any examples of Carico Lake. Either way I am loving it!

1 Like

This is what made me think of it.

3 Likes

Oh my thats fantastic!!!

Yup I have seen this as well, but the lighter green is only slight in my cuff. I keep coming back to the deep deep emerald green…

Yeah, I always think of King’s Manassa as a more olive green color, because that is the most common. Looking at other photos, you see the variation in colors. It is a gorgeous bracelet, wear it in good health, and a Merry Christmas to you and all on this site!

1 Like

@Christibo, I screenshot shot this because it reminded me of your cuff. There was a link in the post that may offer more info. Beautiful cuff!image

1 Like

I believe the stone is green sea sediment jasper. If you google Percy Spencer and green sea sediment jasper you should see similar cuffs and thats how they describe the stone.

2 Likes

Thank You for jogging my memory SnowDay…I was thinking the same thing…I knew I’d seen this cuff (or something very similar) somewhere!

Spot On! Good call and thank you!!

1 Like