Need help with 5 stone cuff

I have a five green stone cuff
with turquoise that I would like to attempt to identify. It is green with a brown and tan matrix and a swirly look. I also think that it’s older but would appreciate help determining it’s age. The bezels and terminals look like they’ve had a good bit of wear. Weight is 66g and it’s a little over 1” tall. Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

I only know what mine turquoise comes from unless someone else identifies it. But I have a ring that I bought from the artist directly which is fox and it reminds me of this cuff. I will try to post a pic … haven’t tried to yet…

Don’t know if that worked.

3 Likes

Yes you did great with the picture. Thank you for showing me. I do see similarities and your ring is beautiful! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, I love all your cuffs!

1 Like

What a nice compliment. It started pouring down rain here and the tv service went out so I decided to ask the questions I had been wanting to ask. Apparently it is still raining where the college football game is being played because it is still postponed even though it has quit here.

1 Like

And we have sunshine here in IN, sunny for the Notre Dame game (makes my hubby happy)

1 Like

I would like to come visit you and bring a large purse. Your taste is excellent. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! I busted out laughing when I read that. It sounds like something I might say. I appreciate your compliment. :blush:

1 Like

@Jason can you shed some light on the turquoise in this cuff? Zicat suggested Fox and I looked at a lot of pictures and it seems like a good possibility. I’m also wondering about the age. Thanks again for your help.

It also has a look of Emerald Valley Turquoise.

1 Like

Thank you. Do you have any indication of age?

I don’t think of it as incredibly old, 1990s?

1 Like

LOL!!! :rofl: Couldn’t agree more about @Islandmomma. I need to shop where she does.

1 Like