Not too tech savvy, requesting help identifying turquoise and maker of this cast sterling bracelet

Hoping that someone might venture a guess on stones in cast sterling bracelet with makers stamp PBB, or at least that is what I think it is stamped. Any information that you might be able to provide on my recent acquisition would be greatly appreciated. Have been searching for similar but not yet found a match. The turquoise may be slightly deeper in color than the pictures. Tried to take in natural light, and not well skilled at photography or posting to this forum, but hope that I got it right.
Thank you

4 Likes

Nice stones. Philander Begay maybe. It does match his style
Philander Begay Navajo mark on jewellry
Philander Begay Navajo

Jason here may be able to give you more information.
Here is a page from Perry Null Trading

1 Like

Appreciate that information, I thought Begay might be a possibility, though saw on many of his pieces there was a signature as well as design, rather than just initials. Any venture to the turquoise used in this piece? Thanks again. Really love the piece and color of the stones.

The turquoise is difficult because it just doesn’t show an identifying characteristic we associate with a certain mine. It looks like a nice American stone.