One of my favorites

Here’s a ring that Tonya June Rafael made. It’s one of my favorites!

10 Likes

Her stuff is great, the bigger the better is her philosophy.

1 Like

That is beautiful!:star_struck: You are very lucky to have it!

2 Likes

Wowza! Need a finger modeling shot. :smile:

1 Like

Here’s one I took, and posted on pinterest.

The beaded bracelet is done by Osage Native American Ora Lee Hanzinger. Ora Lee is a friend of my mom’s. She originally does the beaded nose pieces for rodeo horses.

gailring1

7 Likes

I am drooling. Great piece! :star_struck:

1 Like

So here’s a Royston Turquoise and pink coral done by Tonya June Rafael. A bit smaller (which I prefer).

Plus here it is on my hand. Gail Pickens-Barger ERYT500 on Instagram: "#tjrjewels #tonyajunerafaeljewelry #turquoisejewelry #navajojewelry my sister-in-law Dr. Pickens loved Tonya June Rafael's turquoise jewelry. I loved looking at her collection of Tonya's designs. What is nice about her rings are that they are adjustable. Go check her out on Facebook.#yogawithgaileee. Quilt background is one of my denim circle quilts in progress. #TJRbling"

5 Likes

That’s lovely. The turquoise in the other one appeals to me more, but I prefer the size of this one. I like big rings (and I cannot lie :laughing:), but the all turquoise ring would make a better pendant for me!

I have a pair of her earrings and always get compliments on them.

4 Likes

I got to watch her work a little in Santa Fe this summer, making rings like this. Cool to see.

2 Likes

She had made these for some event. I liked how small that they were, and I asked what she called them.
“Dear Daughters” rings.

So I’ve been trying to acquire “Dear Daughters” rings from her, with the intent of giving them to my Daughers eventually (plus a daughter in law).

Work in progress on some Dear Daughters rings.

Gail

4 Likes