Please help with info and value on turquoise necklace

I’m considering buying this necklace but I’m not good at determining value. Will you please give me your opinions? I believe it’s 28” long. Thanks

I decided not to get the necklace. Something just didn’t seem right and I asked a friend who confirmed my suspicions that it was most likely an import. Thanks and have a nice day.

3 Likes

I think you are right…I didn’t respond cause I wondered too, but the pictures were hard to tell. I’m the same way. If I’m not feeling good bout the item, hold off.

1 Like

Yes, these pictures make it nearly impossible to get a good look at the turquoise. Making them smaller so they will upload reduces the resolution and when you try to enlarge them they just blur. On the original you can enlarge it enough to see that the square tabs look like compressed turquoise that was sliced. Also, the silver beads didn’t look correct.
Anyhow, I did get another one that the same seller had. I’m waiting to see it in person but I think I did ok. Even if it’s just a stringer the price was low enough for that to be ok. I’ll attach a couple of pictures here rather than make another post.
According to the seller, there are no cracks or chips. The spots are pyrite flashing. A note-I have bought from her before and not been dissatisfied.

1 Like

It’s beautiful! I bet you’ll love it!

1 Like