Please help with info on Sterling Silver Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace & Bracelet

Bracelet 2 Bracelet 3 5 Hello Folks. My uncle recently passed and he left me the Sterling Silver Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace and bracelet shown in the pictures. I really need some help putting a value on them and any other information you good folks can help me out with. I would like to know what type of turquoise this might be and as well as the era they both came from. Thank You in advance

Neckless 1 (2) Bracelet 1

2 Likes

Your cuff is likely from the 1970s or 80s. It looks to be Navajo in the design. If it’s signed, it could be worth more than unsigned depending on the artist. But not all items are signed. It’s hard to state what kind of turquoise but I would guess Kingman. The value will depend on comps to others with similar weight, stone size, condition, artist if known, etc.
The necklace has a unique design and the turquoise looks a little more green. That could be age or mine giving it the color. Again, weight, artist, condition etc. affects value.
But two nice items.

1 Like