Really need help figuring out this gorgeous ring, please

Hi yall, I have put hours of research in to find out who made this (for me the most ever) gorgeous ring but not getting results. Can anyone help me out here?
It has a very very faint mark impresses which is hard to see, only when you hold it in a specific angle, but remains faint.
I have searched for PI, RI, PW or maybe it is just the number 21??
Thanks so much for your help! :grinning: :+1:

Mega lange Navajo squash blossom ring (1)

1 Like

Could it be PL? Check out Phillip Long and see if there is a match.
His mark has a symbol after it, but the ring looks highly polished. It is beautiful and has great workmanship.

1 Like

Hi @fernwood , thanks for your swift reply! I looked at Phillip Longs mark but I don’t think they match because his mark is very straight and de long stripe of his P (okay this sounds weird :joy:) is fully drawn up to where the bow begins, also β€˜my’ mark has all curved lines.

Thank you so much for thinking along!

I could not see the mark from your photos. Was going off your drawing.
Any way you can get a better photo of the actual mark. No need to do a close up. Just focus on the back of the ring. Many here can enlarge and sharpen.

1 Like

Tried my best and this picture is the best I can do, sorry.

beautiful ring, I would do a little search due to the style being made by a number of different artists and see if you can match it up
https://www.google.com/search?q=turquoise+and+coral+silver+leaves+ring+navajo&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwib0_D-ku3yAhXTo54KHTiHDIsQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1679&bih=867

1 Like

Thanks again @Jason, I have been searching all day (its 6 hours later over here in the Netherlands :-)), so my eyes are tearing up, from looking at the screen (and a little from crying from not finding out ;-)) Tomorrow another day, sometimes you spent days searching and all of a sudden on the next day, it pops up within the hour, I hope so.

1 Like