Royston? JP?

Happy June! Summer is my season and I’m happy that it’s finally here.

To celebrate, :grin: I treated myself. This is new old stock and I’m liking the unusual placement of the stones and how they look like little aerial views of the coastline. Seller says the stones are probably Royston and did not have any ideas on the makers name, whose initials on the back are JP. Any thoughts? Does Royston seem likely?

12 Likes

Those colors are scrupulous.

2 Likes

Beautiful!! So I think they look like Lake Michigan (but maybe that’s cause I’m on my way there now).

3 Likes

OMG, this is fabulous!!!
Love love love!

2 Likes

Steve just posted a picture of Royston stones in another thread. To me they look just like the stones in your bracelet. I never noticed before but they do look like the ocean! Beautiful!

Is

1 Like

I’m seeing a little Royston right here too…

1 Like

I’m not saying they’re not Royston, since the seller thought so, but they also look kinda like Fox Turquoise. I posted some old (40’s) earrings I got from my mom, and Jason and Chicfarmer thought they could be Fox. They remind a bit of your stones. Whatever they are, they are gorgeous!!

1 Like

See? Like coastline. You have given me some great examples. And thank you for the kind compliments! I’m headed to the office so will be wearing that with my best ocean colors. :grin:

1 Like

@Ziacat I remember that thread talking about your mom’s earrings, and they, too, looked like my stones. Turquoise is hard indeed to confirm! Greatly enjoy trying to decipher it, though. Seems rarer when we know for sure what we have! :joy:

2 Likes

Ooooo, pretty! Love the Caribbean vibe.

1 Like