Seven stone cuff by R. Joe

Ran across this cuff that my son left with me a while back. I can not find a listing for R. Joe in my reference books. The turquoise looks like it might be Sleeping Beauty and it passes the hot pin test. Can anyone shed some light on the turquoise, maker and approximate age? Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be any good information out there to get an idea of who this might be. It does look like maybe their should be a letter ?.R.Joe before the R. Did find a Larry R Joe, this hallmark doesn’t match but could have changed. 1980ish, Sleeping Beauty works. Nice row bracelet.

1 Like

Thanks as always for your help. It was in a bunch of other stuff that my son left and I didn’t pay any attention to it until the other day when I was going through the drawer. I started looking at it and it’s actually a nice looking a little cuff . Have a great day!

@Jason , I think I may have found a contender. It’s Robert Joe who according to Hougart. He was the father of Alfred Joe and Larry Joe both of whom were active in the 70’s. Hallmark shown is RJ. There is also an H Joe who was active in the 1970’s. I may never know for sure but I think it’s a good possibility that it’s someone in this family.