Sterling?

hello, there is this bracelet for sale. I find turquoise very beautiful but not engraved sterling. The person bought it at a flea market in the USA as a silver deposit. If it is in silver, any idea of ​​the value? thanks in advance everyone

Judging from oxidation, and color differences in solder splashes on the back plate, this looks like sterling, but you’ll need to have it tested to confirm.

Thank You very much mmrogers.
unfortunately the person who sells it will not do the test being convinced that it is sterling silver. She sells it for 220 dollars
I have already experimented with a much cheaper bracelet and the Sterling engraving appeared after cleaning it!
Lucky😊

1 Like

Hi Val. You are quite welcome. $220 for this bracelet is at least double what it should sell for, even in Europe where prices tend to be a bit higher. A reasonable retail for this in the US would probably be around $90 -$110. It does appear to be sterling but is unsigned, the turquoise is not of high quality, and appears to be stabilized.

1 Like

Thank you very much mmrogers.
that’s what it seems to me, too expensive. I’ve already been fooled because I’m a neophyte but I can now catch my eye and recognize beautiful jewelry

1 Like