Turquoise Celebrities

@chicfarmer
Yes, she has such insight! An amazing woman.

1 Like

Amy Irving,1984

2 Likes

Mac Davis, 1970

2 Likes

lol…it’s hard to be humble

Kirstie Alley, 1980s

3 Likes

Tantoo Cardinal
Screenshot_20230323-211527~2

7 Likes

A few more of Quannah Chasinghorse

8 Likes

sigh…you guys don’t know that song?

1 Like

It didn’t register at first, but now I remember it well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

to know me is to love me… :wink:

2 Likes

If I had to guess, I’d say Quannah’s belt was made by Roger Skeet Jr. It is very much his style.

5 Likes

Cast of Daisy Jones & The Six, 2023. You guessed it, I’m watching it on Prime. I have to admit, it has a groovy 70s vibe.

Riley Keough

Sebastian Chacon

2 Likes

We’ve only been watching the weather channel…sirens went off and supposedly a tornado touched down just east of us. Yikes. I admit, earlier when I knew they were possible I put my jewelry containers in the basement!

3 Likes

huh,interesting reaction. not what I’d do.
meds,cash,a bit of ID & most important (to me,not just $) treasures stuck in my backpack & close at hand.
we got the first thunderstorm of the year last night…well,early am. had a moment of WTF before brain kicked in cuz it was big loud & close w/no warning…lol

2 Likes

My jewelry has a lot of memories with it, and it’s easily carried. I already had cash, purse, phone, etc in basement. Had just run over to neighbors to tell them they could come to our basement when the sirens sounded. We had warnings all day it would be bad.

2 Likes

Slash

5 Likes

Another one from Daisy Jones & The Six, Timothy Olyphant. Hard to see, but he’s also wearing a good sized cuff on right wrist.

1 Like

Glad to hear you were safe- watching from afar it seems terrifying!

2 Likes

Thanks! Looks another bad round tonight into tomorrow, so might have to put my jewelry safe in the basement early again :laughing:

2 Likes

Valerie Perrine, The Electric Horseman, 1979. One of my favorite films. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes