Turquoise type help

Ok. Michelle confirmed it was her work and said it’s Kingman with gold matrix. And she guilted me, so I’m keeping it. Thanks guys!

4 Likes

If the maker states it is authentic, your investment is protected.

I can’t tell you how many Zuni artists’ who’s work I’ve seen knocked off in Asia. I spent many years in Zuni, and if there was an artist I regularly bought from who hasn’t been knocked off in the Philippines or China , I’d honestly be shocked.

There are not a few stores where literally almost nothing being sold is what it is said to be - unless purely by accident. You need only take a stroll down 5th Ave. in Scottsdale, in Aspen, Steamboat Springs, around the plaza in Santa Fe, and as far away as Germany or France. It is never difficult to find plenty of examples…

Just ask Calvin Begay.

2 Likes

Yes agree it’s a huge problem. I keep reporting sellers on Ebay, but they pop back again. Sunshine Reeves I keep seeing being sold from China. Terrible.

3 Likes

Hello, you can contact her on Instagram @mgp_silver

This is why you buy direct from artists.
Michelle has recently set up an Instagram @mgp_silver for any question message there.

The statements you’ve said here are wrong and we do want a formal apology. Thank you, Michelle G. Peina
Instagram: @mgp_silver
This her son, Erin M. Bulow, Michelle has read your comments. This thread has just been brought to our attention.

Erin, If I am mistaken, and your mother made this piece I do sincerely apologize for the error. With regard to my statements regarding the massive amount of foreign made jewelry being passed off, I am quite certain.

1 Like