Uh,this definately caught my eye...take a look?

tell ebay to show you item number -

I’m…just… (several expletives deleted) wow

3 Likes

For reference when the listing goes down:

Just in time for Halloween! :grin: Those are really unique.

If Freddy Kreuger wore turquoise…

4 Likes

what in the fresh hell.

3 Likes

@Jemez2 LOL. I need those seconds of my life back.

4 Likes

I will turn around and go the other way if I see someone wearing those.

2 Likes

lol…I’d have to investigate;how do you learn if you don’t ask?

“wow,that’s way kewl…who made it…why…when…where’d you find em?”

but then,I just snagged 4 taxidermied bison legs (also WAY kewl!) yesterday (can you imagine them as fantastic throne legs?) so I’m weird already.

1 Like

Weird isn’t always bad! I could see bison legs on a chair. But then I have a full grown taxidermied black bear upstairs in my house (I don’t hunt; my dad had bought it for our family’s furniture store). And it would be downstairs if there was room.

But…just the same… someone comes at me with those on, I prob will go the other way…just sayin’…

3 Likes

well,I had to check…sold for $3,800
80 bids

2 Likes

Have worked with and been closely associated with Navajo people for half a century. Longtime personal friends, girlfriends, business associates, accomplished craftsmen and women. People I love, trust, admire, and have many close and personal relationships with. I think I can honestly say, the claw hands are seriously weird. Absolutely creepy. To me they look like skin walker gear, and personally I wouldn’t touch them with a ten foot pole, whatever their origin.

7 Likes

!!!

Well, to each his own. I agree with @mmrogers, they are seriously creepy. There are obviously people out there who must disagree! About spat my drink out all over the screen at the winning bid.

2 Likes

it gives me goth/furry/shaman-wannabe, homemeade sacrificial altar vibes. not to shame any furry goth shamans out there - i mean, your kink isn’t my kink, but your kink is OK - but seriously. it takes all kinds.

1 Like

I’m kinda diggin em!

Odd that one of the claws are stamped 925?

2 Likes

Are we even sure they have anything to do with Native culture at all? Can’t believe they got 80 bids and went for $3800, what some people will spend their $ on…

3 Likes