What would you call these?

As far as I know all of the white is mother of pearl.

3 Likes

Hi stranger, it’s good to see you back. You’ve crossed my mind several time recently. I’ve been wondering if you had given up social media. Hope you’ve been doing well. :blush:

2 Likes

Hey @Islandmomma Yes, I definitely have been trying to cut back on all the social media stuff. :face_with_spiral_eyes: It gets hard to keep up with it all sometimes. But we’re doing well. Garden was a bust, between getting a late start and the heat and the half hearted effort on my part AND the aphids, I had to give up on it. :fly: :farmer: But smooth sailing otherwise. Hope you’re all doing good too.

1 Like

Yes I’m still hanging in there. Actually left the state twice this summer. It should have snowed in August. :joy: Went to Missouri to watch my oldest grandson graduate boot camp and then four days after we got home I got back in another van and went to Arkansas and sat in red clay for a week and dug crystals.
I had hotel and plane reservations to go to SWAIA but got vetoed so I played in the dirt. I’m sure I saved a lot of money but I really wanted to meet so many people.