Delvin Nelson bracelet repair

Hello! I like to know if the missing inlay on this bracelet can be repaired? Should I seek out the artist to do this or can you refer me to a place that can do such repairs. It was bought in the 70s.

We can have the bracelet repaired, $10 - $15. The coral might have a little different color but we will try to match as close as possible.

Perry Null Trading
Attention: Tony
1710 S 2nd Street
Gallup, NM 87301

Thank you! Actually the missing section is the mosaic-y turquoise. Will the repair cost be the same? Here is the photo.

I see it now, same cost.

Great news! I will send in. For payment, shall I include a check or pay after repair? Also, do you think you could “bend” the silver part to open it wider? If it can be done, Let me know how much$ I should add on for this. I think jamming it on was what caused the inlay to fall out. Thank you very much!

We can bill you after the repair. I don’t know about the bend, will see if we can do anything about that. That requires a more difficult repair where all the stones would need to be removed, right now we are just gluing turquoise chips back into the bracelet.

Hi Jason, I am going to send in the inlay cuff for the repair…finally.
In addition, I was wondering if you are also able to replace a stone in this bracelet…it is neither turquoise, nor Native American. It’s an oval onyx in a 14k channel setting. The stone would be about 4x7mm.

If you can I can send it at the same time.

Sounds good.

Perry Null Trading
Attention Jason A
1710 South 2nd St.
Gallup, NM 87301

How much do you figure the onyx replacement to be? Thanks!

we usually charge $10 for stone replacement.

Hey Scdub

I wasn’t sure if you had seen this thread from before and thought you might be interested in it since you have a Delvin Nelson cuff.

Also, love that you made the raccoon tail purse your avatar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thank you OrbitOrange! That collection is SO impressive! I liked how he described them as similar to pottery. I sent the link to my mother-in-law, who’d bought a pair of these cuffs in the heyday 70’s. She can’t remember if she bought it directly from the artist but it was at some local fair/event here in N. CA. Anyway, she’s just pleased as punch that Jason can get the missing inlay repaired for her. Thanks Jason!

P.S. I really do love that Vuitton with the pony calf, turquoise and raccoon tail. Wonder if it’s really available…but seriously not sure if I could pull it off. But I LOVE it!