2 Old Turquoise Rings. Help with ID, etc... TY!

I got these two older rings several weeks ago for just $55 including shipping. Pictures weren’t that great, so I was hoping they were at least worth that price.

When I opened the box, I was very pleased with the turquoise in this first one. I had to use my ring sizer the straighten up the band, but in good shape otherwise. No hallmarks …that are still visible anyway. Can you tell me anything about it, like what mine the turquoise may have come from, and an approximate age and value? …anything else?

This second ring is pretty but the turquoise is dull, and full of pyrite or something which is dark and dull and a bit rough to the touch, so that it snags whatever I try to buff it with. Any ideas on this one? I believe the hallmark says Isaac.

Is there a way to make the stone look better? The size is too large after I straightened out the band on it, so it may be for sale soon, but I’d still like to shine up that stone first.

3 Likes

I don’t know the turquoise type or ages but as an Etsy seller, I think you got a deal. If these were in my shop, I would ask more than $55 each. Because of the size, I would ask at least $75 for the unmarked one. Maybe more.

3 Likes

Thank you! Good to know. I’m happy with the larger one.

Hoping to find out what type of turquoise it is. I’m still in learning mode!

1 Like

The style is 1980s Navajo, couldn’t find anything on the hallmark. I would call the turquoise Kingman.

1 Like

That first picture is beautiful.

1 Like

Thanks @AC. I have really enjoyed both of those pieces.

On both pieces, @Jason? Thanks!