55 years of collecting and time to sell it

I have been selling my collection because I can no longer wear it. Age and thin skin took over. This bracelet I was told was from Carico Lake mine. Has 42 stones turquoise? Any idea of value.

6 Likes

Very nice! I love green turquoise.

I don’t know value but I love it. Is it signed? What size? Thanks

Yes it is signed F Lente.Top of bracelet is 2 inches. Has a 1 1/2 in opening for arm. I have already sold about 15 pieces but I am getting more out of storage to sell.

1 Like

How are you selling your items? Do you have an EBay or Etsy shop that can be followed? I would love to see what is left of your colection. This bracelet is beautiful. You seem to be doing really well with your sales so you must have some desirable pieces!

I sell on Etsy and Poshmark. Marcia Carey

Southwestcrazy is my Etsy Poshmark is @manzanopeek

1 Like

That is a pretty bracelet. To give you an idea of what something similar that is new runs for these bracelets are $375 and $450. I don’t know if I would call this Carico Lake.

3 Likes

The picture that you are showing of a bracelet. Is that block?

Do you any idea where the green turquoise may be from.

No, this is Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and really nice. The Wilson family uses rough and cuts their own stones.

Most like this turquoise is Kingman, which has lots of different looks. However, those little cuts around the main stone have that Kingman look.

1 Like