A collection of cuffs from my customer’s parents

I have a chance to purchase four cuffs from one of my customers. They belonged to his parents. I would say he’s in his sixties or slightly older. I am going to try and get more information but in the meanwhile he left the cuffs with me and told me to check them out and wear them and he’d see me Friday morning.
I have had two on all day. They fit beautifully. The third one of his father’s is a little wider than my are but I’d wear it anyway. The fourth one was his mother’s and is very lightweight compared to the others.
The first one is blue with an interesting brown and tan matrix. It weighs 102.65 grams.
The second one is a blue with almost greenish tint and has has a reddish brown to tan matrix. It weighs 100.77 grams.
The third cuff is a monster with bright blue turquoise with pyrite. It weighs 143 grams.
The fourth Cuff was his mother’s and is light at 47.04 grams and is a light greenish color with brown matrix and some white.
I’m hoping to get some idea of age, types of turquoise and some ballpark of value. Thanks for your help!image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

17 Likes

WoW

just WoW

“post must be at least 20 letters” LoL it’s 5am east coast gimme a break

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing. These are amazing

3 Likes

I think of the first two done by the same artist, circa 70s. Something like Pilot Mountain and Royston. The third looks like Morenci and I like that leaf, and think of this as the same age. The last one is my least favorite, something like stabilized Kingman maybe. It is hard to tell the age on this one, I don’t think of it as old as the others. Those first three could have a range of prices, maybe something like $375 - $450. A lot of it will depend on what he thinks it is worth. Those prices are more retail. The last bracelet maybe something like $120 - $150. Let us know if you get them.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve had the first two on since he dropped him off with me yesterday. I’m guessing I’m going to fork over some money come Friday. Hopefully not too much. I’ll let you know.

5 Likes

It’s official. I now own the three good cuffs at a good discount based on @Jason’s appraisal. Thanks for the help! And yes I’ve had them on every day. :blush:

7 Likes