A few pieces of my Hubei Turquoise (rough and finish cabs)

Hi Everyone,

I would like to show a few pieces of my Hubei Turquoise. As I mentioned in my introduction post, I’m originally from Hubei and have been collecting Hubei turquoise for almost ten years. Please feel free to common about the pieces shown here.

green

Cheers,

Juan

10 Likes

Glorious pieces! You should be very proud of these, indeed!

3 Likes

The second one and the last one are making me crazy. :crazy_face: They are all very beautiful. Thank you for showing us.

If you know which mine(s) these come from, It would be wonderful to learn from you. All beautiful stones : )

Most of them are from Could Temple Mine or at least from the area close to that mine. The Green rough is from Bamboo Mountain Mine. The green tear-drop shape is from YaJiaoShan Mine.

4 Likes

This is more than I’ve learned in a year of looking at Hubei Turquoise. Thank you, Sara

2 Likes

Thank you for you kind words. I’ll have more pics to upload once I get back home.

2 Likes

You have some primo Hubei … outstanding snakeskin and dark webbing piece that looks like Emperor’s grade
do you happen to know the name of the mine(s)

1 Like

Most of them are from Could Temple Mine or at least from the area close to that mine. The Green rough is from Bamboo Mountain Mine. The green tear-drop shape is from YaJiaoShan Mine.

1 Like

Thank you. can you write the characters for Ya Jiao Shan?

1 Like

Ya Jiao Shan produced really clean pieces. We sometime describe it as gel-like appearance. Specially from the early days, these mine produced really high quality turquoise. Not so much now. The color range from sky blue to greenish blue. The one I had isn’t the best representation of this mine.

3 Likes

got some time to upload a few more of my collection.

8 Likes

Very very beautiful pieces, I love all of these :slight_smile: thanks for sharing, can you please share from where I can buy these kind of turquoise rough or beads?