Any ideas about this unusual squash blossom necklace?

Hi!
I purchased this squash blossom necklace about 15years ago. The seller simply said ot beling to a former NY model. I have never seen one like this and cannot find any hallmark. As you can see, it has no stones. I love it. Just wish I knew a little more about it.
It is heavy.

8 Likes

Beautiful piece, it is a Navajo style squash blossom necklace. This style of silver work was very popular in the 1980s.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly @Jason!

1 Like

Appears to be Navajo style more 80s or so era was huge design style other than that I have nothing to help but I can say it’s gorgeous as all get out one of my favorite pieces I’ve seen without any turquoise,coral,ect. In it nice piece for sure!! I absolutely love it :heart_eyes: hope you cherish it for many years to come and let it build up a nice patina and pass down through family or through a friends family

1 Like

I just have to say that I absolutely love this necklace. I haven’t stopped thinking about it since you first posted the pictures. I am hoping to go visit my daughter in Arizona this summer and I will be bringing pictures and looking for something similar or seeking a silversmith who can create one for me. It is simply stunning!! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly @danmiller4454 I truly love it and wear it a lot. It is nice to know something about it

1 Like

@SimplyDunn I am so happy you liked it and wish you the best in finding something similar. It has given me many years of enjoyment

2 Likes