Any ideas on these pendants and bracelets?

No idea what turquoise these pendants and bracelets might be and would appreciate any insights! I do know a few of the makers hallmarks but the “BM” on the large 3 stone bracelet has also left me stumped. Any info is appreciated!

5 Likes

No idea on the other pieces, but looking at the signature, quality and style of the stampwork on the last pendant, I’ll venture a guess that this one is the work of Albert Jake. The stone looks like it might be Cerrillos.

3 Likes

Thanks! You are correct on the hallmark, this is an Albert Jake piece :slight_smile: I will research the stone type you mentioned!

3 Likes

Royston might be another possibility

5 Likes

Could well be, Steve.

1 Like

I had even wondered if the stone, in the last pendant, could be Pilot Mountain turquoise. It’s a beautiful pendant.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks guys! The last piece is one of my favorites. I believe it is also a Happy Piasso piece. I think the pilot mountain turquoise does look the most like this stone.

3 Likes

It does really resemble the Pilot Mountain and the Royston, but just to show how muddy this whole turquoise identification thing can be, here’s some Sonoran Gold turquoise…

I’m confused. I thought you said the last pendant was by Albert Jake? That’s the one we’ve been discussing.

2 Likes

@Ziacat LOL, just when I had my confusion to a minimum, you offer up some beautiful Sonoran Gold cabs! Yep, I can see the resemblance there, too.

2 Likes

I thought of it because I have a pendant with a number of Sonoran Gold cabs in it that have that blue to green look. But the cabs in my pendant are very small. Also Sonoran gold is a more recent turquoise, so it would depend on how old this pendant is. I am just pointing out that this is all really an educated guessing game. But obviously I do enjoy guessing games :laughing:

3 Likes

@Ziacat I’m looking at the wrong picture lol. The first pendant is the Piasso. The one we have been discussing is the A. Jake pendant. Pardon me, trying to work and look at the post is getting me confused on my own set of pictures! :rofl:

2 Likes