Any of these rings worth pursuing?

Good morning Turquoise People!
I found these pinky rings in a trade in pile at a local jeweler. They typically sell them at silver weight value so they are asking about $25 a piece for them. Would any of these be worth pursuing? I apologize for not getting photos of the backs…the store was closing so I had to leave. Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

My personal preference would start with the one on pointer finger, then Bottom on pinky finger, next needlepoint above it. After that the two in ring finger look Zuni style. Not sure if they are style or real from the picture. Bottom especially looks very glossy. Lastly the silver ring on your second finger looks more Mexican than NA. But at $25 I’d probably buy all except possibly the silver. Are any hallmarked?

3 Likes

I’ll have to go back to check for hallmarks. Unfortunately they are closed today. I don’t recall seeing any hallmarks, but I was a little blinded by this cute little buffalo nickle necklace I chose instead. Probably not old, but cute for stacking!

2 Likes

Nice! I agree with everything IslandMomma said. :smiley:

1 Like

They’re nice and worthwhile. I’m not sure the bottom pinky one isnt possibly Asian but 50/50 it’s NA, though. The one with “dots” is Dishta in style, I think. Ring finger and top pinky would be Zuni.

That silver round one is Mexican; it’s the Mayan calendar. I like that big stone on your pointer finger best!

1 Like

Oh yeah! Now I see the Mayan calendar. Thank you all for your input! I’ve been trying to get back to that shop, but we’ve had a crap ton of snow lately, so frivolous travel has been a no no. :sleepy

1 Like