Anybody recognize this?

I can’t find this makers mark anywhere ??

umm… dead center, between “sterling” & “9/1/03”?
Just a guess!

Yes, sorry I did not clarify, but that is correct…I could only find that bird/eagle/thunderbird style stamp in one publication, and it was “unknown”

LOL! I should have added, it would be nice to see the piece.
Seeing the whole thing makes it easier to identify, maybe recognize the artist’s work.

It’s a crazy piece…seems western or navajo’ish in nature…but the buddha like image has me totally baffled

I’m NO expert, but I’m pretty sure that’s from the far east (China), not a Navajo piece.

My confusion lies, is if you removed the face of this piece and just looked at the band and the stamping, what are your thoughts ? Even that thunderbird shows up on one of the Navajo pages, but as “unknown”

It is bizarre lol

Take a look at the hallmark on this piece: Amazon.com

They are saying it’s Wayne Eagleboy. The mark in Hougart’s sure looks a lot like it to me!

Thats it for sure !! Crazy

Thank you !!!

Hau Pete :wave:t4: I’m Wayne Eagleboy and I made this Buddha bracelet for my daughter , Aleah. That is my Thunderbird hallmark I designed in 1968. I started out as a painter and later switched to shell and silver jewelry.

3 Likes

This is Wayne Eagleboy and I made this bracelet for my daughter Aleah. It is probably regular Sterling as I switched to all Argentium Sterling around 2008. The jade Buddha stone was made in china but I made the crown chakra out of Gold Mother of Pearl. It is set in a piece of Black Mother of Pearl. The hallmark is a thunderbird motif I designed for my work in 1968. It is on all my paintings and jewelry that I have made over the years. I would like to know how and where you obtained it as it was reported stolen around 2010. Would appreciate a response.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this. I was looking, It doesn’t look like @cbo68 has logged on since February of this year. If he ever logs on again, the @cbo68 tag will notify him of this post.

1 Like