Anyone recognize this artist?

Would like to know if anyone recognizes this artist. Beautiful old pieces but no information on them. Thanks for sharing if you do!

7 Likes

Part of it looks like the Luthy shop hallmark. The rest I don’t recognize. Maybe the knowledgeable people will chime in.

Are these hallmarks or just designs on the back side of the piece? I agree the most similar is the Carl Luthey shop…but doesn’t have the “C” for a head. With so many marks…may just be a design???

3 Likes

I also wondered if that was a possibility. My cuff by Dino Garcia has his hallmark along with all kinds of other designs/symbols on the inside.

1 Like

Thank you all. Did more research yesterday but no luck yet. I think you may all be right that it’s design. No hits on any of the symbols for an artist.

2 Likes

What great looking turquoise. Do you have any information on the rings? You mentioned they are old.

1 Like

I think the guy with the horns is a monster slayer. You might want to check that you and see if you can come up with an artist.

2 Likes

I don’t have any history on them. A friend of mine who has a shop bought them from someone. What kind of turquoise do you think it is Jason? Why is it so dark? Oils, years?

1 Like

It does and I’m searching, Thank You!

1 Like

They are beautiful.

Ya know, the turquoise reminds me a bit of a stone in a ring I have that I don’t know it’s origin. I bought it from the Kewa artist, and he said it was either from NM or NV. He wasn’t sure (he had a pile of rings with natural stones from all over the world). Does it looks like yours to you? I know that’s not much help!

3 Likes

But when I look closer your matrix looks different.

1 Like

This reminds me of your turquoise…

And this too…

4 Likes

Those are both very close. It is a very deep green to a lighter. I can’t tell if it’s discoloration or the stones. Thank You! The mystery continues…

1 Like

I’m kinda leaning towards Royston, too. Even if the turquoise changed color over the years, seems like the matrix doesn’t (much).

2 Likes

The turquoise could possibly be King Manassa. When I first saw it I thought Pilot Mountain.

3 Likes