Beautiful Bracelet Ahasteen

I have this wonderful bracelet made by Tom Ahasteen I would like to sell. It’s in beautiful condition with both turquoise and coral stone settings, with both types used in the inlay as well.I am asking $260.00 but will consider offers. It is 1/2” wide, almost 2.5” across and the inside circumference is approx. 6”

2 Likes

I thought so too. Interested? Make an offer, worst I can say is no.

How secure is the Turquoise setting in first photo? Does the Turquoise move at all?
Are there any markings on the areas of bracelet not pictured?
Thank you.

Sorry took so long to respond. Hadn’t been on in a few days. To answer your question(s), both stones are firmly in settings. They are not loose nor have they ever come out. The turquoise stone is larger (height) than the other stone, so maybe it’s the angle of the picture. There are no other markings that I can observe on the bracelet itself. I’m attaching some additional pics of the inside of the cuff as well as the front. If you are interested in this, I will give discount to any member of this site, provide shipping and if you are not satisfied with purchase, you can send back and I will give u a complete refund. I’m not selling this with intentions of screwing anyone over. You may also simply make me a fair offer, and I will negotiate.[quote=“fernwood, post:3, topic:8444, full:true”]
How secure is the Turquoise setting in first photo? Does the Turquoise move at all?
Are there any markings on the areas of bracelet not pictured?
Thank you.
Tim

I posted some additional photos. Make an offer if interested