Beauty of Royston

There have been a lot of discussions about Royston on this site, but since I’m new, I’d like to show my favorites and get some opinions.
The Royston bracelet and ring are my favorite Royston pieces, but I can’t make out the Hallmark on the bracelet. The older pendant I’m thinking is Royston…it has a solid hallmark that I can’t connect to an individual.
I’d love any thoughts and to see more Royston favorites😊

6 Likes

Bracelet hallmark reads “Ida M” to me

Put NO hallmark pic in the above listing.

https://carrellestatesales.hibid.com/lot/36670585/ida-morgan-signed-sterling-squash-blossom-necklace/

This necklace does have a pic of the markers mark!

4 Likes

Wow, you are correct…I know the name, but I’d been trying to decider it upside down🥴. Thanks @madgirlmania!

1 Like

Beautiful pieces, B! :star_struck:

1 Like

Gorgeous! You are making me want to go shopping, but I will have to up my budget (hmmm don’t tell hubby)!

I don’t believe I have any Royston, but I’ve been considering a piece with it from an anglo artist who works with several Navajos (she also uses very old found leather like driving reigns, etc, in her work). If I ever buy I’ll post it!

2 Likes

@Ziacat ha ha…yep I completely understand. Since I’ve retired and have time for this forum, I’ve been salivating to shop. My problem is always trying to decide if I should spend my budgeted $ on wonderful vintage pieces or contemporary pieces you can buy directly from the artist. Decisions decisions!!!

3 Likes

Great pieces. As far as shopping for new vs old, I do both. It’s a matter of whether something talks to me or not.

5 Likes