Bisbee?

This is a Dee Morris ring. With this quality, I’m guessing (hoping) bisbee 3/8" x 1/4" cabochons, plus time frame he worked. I found this extremely sturdy (no bending this baby) carinated bracelet and have married the two. Thinking these little cabs 1/8" x 1/4" are Bisbee too! No marks on the bracelet. Bisbee%20%26%20Coral|375x500

1 Like

The pics are a little blurry, but I would feel comfortable calling the stones in the Dee Morris ring Bisbee. The matrix pattern is similar to what a lot of Bisbee looks like

You might also look at some Persian cuts this size, very available in the 1970s - 80s.

1 Like

I didn’t know Persian was so readily available during that time period. Good to know.

Hello,
2 different 1975 publications showing Persian in NA jewelry…Book, Turquoise The Gem of the Centuries by Oscar T Branson, has a few examples, ring, 3 bracelets and a silver squash blossom necklace. The Arizona Highways Turquoise Blue Book, silver, squash blossom necklace, jocla, 3 stone gold bracelet, gold squash blossom necklace. Just more information