Black spiderweb cuff questions

A friend recently asked me if I could provide some information about a cuff she is thinking about selling. I found the hallmark on Amerindien.com: Benny Ramona. I can’t find much info about him. It’s a nice heavy cuff with beautiful black web turquoise…Kingman or ???

6 Likes

Look under Benny Ramone. Only an opinion, but looks like a nice blackweb kingman cabochon.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks @Steve…well that answers a lot of questions. Funny, when I googled him the pieces I found were nothing like the one I posted; but you come up with one in acouple minutes! I’ll forward her this information, but warn her that if she is trying to sell, she likely will need to lower the price!

1 Like

I try to check sold auction for an idea of actual sale price. eBay has one of his bracelets that sold for $500 but not the same style at all so not a direct comparison. Billy the Kid auction sold one with a nice comparable stone for $450. High plains Jewelry sold a larger bracelet with large comparable Kingman stone for $1025. Good luck.

3 Likes

Again, thanks Steve! Looks like Billy the Kid has sold a lot of Benny Ramone pieces with nice turquoise. He uses (or did use) a lot Turquoise Mountain. The site is a good resource for sold prices (uncertain If it includes the auction premium).

1 Like

Azip et invaluable add 20 to 35% premium after the selling price.

3 Likes

Beautiful cuff! I don’t think that Billy the Kid includes the buyer’s premium in the sold price. I have bought from them a couple times a while back.

1 Like