Blue Diamond turquoise (?) bracelet

Hi All:
I am fairly certain this is Blue Diamond mine, but interested in hearing others thoughts. It has a cery high luster…
Signed BGM and dated 4-74.

The last photo is most true to color in natural light. Has beautiful red and gold matrix!

Uploading: C3F0B41E-8F79-4994-BEEF-348D4279D504.png…

3 Likes

This has more of a Bisbee look than Blue Diamond, don’t know if he ever etched or if it even makes sense but B.G. Mudd uses a BGM.

2 Likes

Thanks Jason. It is so vitreous that it made me doubt that it might be bisbee. Almost glassy! Maybe early bisbee was more vitreous in the early days?

BG Mudd states they started 43 yrs ago, so approx 1976. This is dated 1974!! Possible it was him before he started the business as an enterprise?

1 Like

I was kind of wondering the same thing about this pendant I have by E. Etsitty. Blue diamond? I welcome your thoughts and expertise! Thx!

2 Likes

You might want to read through this past thread.Huge Pendant I love - any thoughts?

Might give you some ideas.

2 Likes

Thank you @Ziacat I’ll check it out!

2 Likes

You think of Blue Diamond or Carlin as black, this looks more brown.

1 Like

Thank you for taking a look @Jason . I never even thought of bisbee. It always looked black to me, but I took this picture on a window sill in the sunlight and it must have brought out the brown tones I hadn’t noticed before. What a cool surprise! :blue_heart::brown_heart:

1 Like