Blue Gem Cluster Cuff

Oh that’s another beautiful older cuff! Love the scalloped edges highlighting the great stones.

1 Like

Thanks @Islandmomma, I love it! It’s one of those pieces that pictures don’t do it justice, the silver is too dark.
And @Ziacat, I do wear it, but I guess I’m a NA jewelry hoarder, ‘cause I have so many cuffs, I can’t wear them all :laughing:. And my law enforcement husband goes nuts if I don’t keep the nicer pieces locked up.
I’m also wondering if any of you have yours jewelry appraised for insurance value. It’s always been on my mind, but I keep putting it off.

3 Likes

Just kidding! I have too many also, but only have a small fireproof safe for some of it; I’m prob more concerned about a fire (or a tornado :flushed:).

I personally haven’t had that done at this point, but we do have household insurance which is pretty good, and I have kept many of my receipts and notes, for my other Native American items also.

Please tell your husband thank you for his service!

2 Likes

@Ziacat, He really appreciates your thoughts! He was “on the street” for years, then an elder abuse detective, homicide detective, then moved on the the County DA office, so has seem a lot!

2 Likes

Wow…love the tear drop multi-colored stones ! Congratulations on a beauty!

2 Likes

@Bmpdvm I love this cuff! It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside everytime I see it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Anyone would be proud to have that in their collection!

4 Likes

Thanks @AC😊. I feel fortunate to have it in my collection. I feel the same way about your fabulous Zuni cluster cuff (and all your Zuni pieces). Had I see your cuff at auction, we likely would have been bidding again at each other (ha!).

2 Likes

And…just need to show the exceptional stamping on this cuff. I Don’t know which I like the best, the blue gem or FP’s stampwork😊.

9 Likes