Bracelet and ring Update

Please help me be patient.
Sorry for reposting some photos.
I showed this bracelet and ring in some other threads. They belonged to his Mom. He said she purchased them in the 1970’s or 1980’s. These are photos the seller either sent or posted.

2a

Early Bell Trading company mark.

Was going back and forth with the ring for a couple days, as I have never spent that much on a piece of jewelry before. The only photos received were of the front and the signature. I don’t even know what the band looks like.
Some great tips over 3 days helped me afford it.
He said that she purchased the ring in the 1970’s.

Thanks to help from members here, I was able to identify the artists as Rydell and Jenette Yuselew.
I found some recent, inlay jewelry made by them for sale on the internet.
Then did some searching on genealogy/newspaper web pages.
If they made this ring in the 1970’s, it would make them child prodigies, long before they were married.
The inscribed mark is different than what Rydell and Jennette did after they were married. I don’t want to say fake, but maybe a very early one from after their marriage, which would have been in the 1980’s, earliest.

Now I am playing the waiting game. The seller had a major technology failure. Needs to purchase and set up a new computer so they can take payment and print a shipping label.
He was waiting to invoice/ship the bracelet until I decided if I wanted any rings.
I am usually very patient, but it is going to be hard this time.

Aso, would appreciate any value for both pieces, based on the photos.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Please show us when you get them! I have a ring very much like that one that I bought a long time ago at Teec Nos Pos Trading Post, but mine is Navajo (artist had the last name of Begay). I wear it quite a lot.

2 Likes