Can you help identify

1 Like

Hi! Can you provide a little more information about what information you are looking for? And any information you have about the history of the pieces would be helpful as well, as well as pictures of the backs. Are there any markings? The first bracelet you posted appears to be Navajo with nice turquoise in it, and I would guess it to have some age. It is a nice bracelet. The ring appears to me to be more modern, perhaps 80’s-90’s or even later. It also looks to be Navajo but I’m not sure what the stone is. Others on here are more knowledgeable and could probably provide you with more help. Welcome!

Hi, i was wondering what kind of stones these are? The lime turquoise cluster is signed Running Bear Trading Post, and the Red burgundy ring has whirling log trademark ( I think that is eagle rock Trading Post) however I’m especially confused on the stones! Thanks for your help! IM STILL LEARNING! Pam

Very nice pieces. The top bracelet is a stabilized Kingman turquoise. The bottom is petrified wood. I tried to find a piece like it but was unsuccessful, but adding a picture to show the diversity of the stone.

1 Like

Oh thanks for your help, I live in Ky so it’s hard to find information here on Native American items! I have a couple of Zuni pieces I would like the post as well! Thanks for your help!

Jason you are right, I have a petrified wood ring and it looks so different!
Thanks, PAM

This is unsigned, wondering what kind of turquoise is in the bracelet! Next I’m putting up two Zuni Fetish necklaces one is older; the other is quite different; wondering if you could tell the how much they are worth and the stones that are in the second one when u get a chance! TY

I forgot about this last one! It’s my favorite! Wondering how old it is and it’s worth! Although this one I cannot part with! Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

I think the second Fetish necklace is spiny oyster, insured but I have seen them for maybe 250.00! Ty

This is Zuni, a natural turquoise most likely something from Nevada. The first fetish necklace is Santo Domingo, maybe Zuni. Also, it appears to have some age, very nice. The second looks to be Zuni, lots of color.

1 Like