Cast brass cuff or mold? Native American?

This is one of the many interesting things I’ve hoarded over the years. Just going through boxes today and trying to get rid of things. Any idea what this is and if it has any value to anyone. No hallmarks. Looks like cast brass with sections for inlay, or a mold or sample piece…?

1 Like

Hello I’m Stefanie and I have a little jewelry business aside from being a mom and record store owner. I love this kind of stuff that needs someone to finish its life as a viable piece of jewelry :tada::tada::tada:I would love to use it, I’m also interested in broken still usable jewelry bits…I would pay you for it and the shipping and I’m interested in other items too jewelry related. Are you a jewelry artist too?
Thanks for posting on here!
*Stefanie
Koliopee

@koliopee, thank you. If I decide for sure to sell it, I’ll definitely let you know. I have made copper jewelry pendants, sterling and art glass earrings and necklaces, fused glass stuff… I’m an artist and art teacher, so I dabble a little in just about everything. I’ve never cut stones however!

1 Like

Sounds awesome, I’m kinda the same way including the never cutting stones thing…although I do have a tumbler…lol

1 Like

I know many sandcast artists that have samples for their molds, I imagine this is what you have here.

1 Like