Charles Loloma corn maiden pix as promised

@Steve and all better photos as promised I hope this helps!

Wíbthahoⁿ!

5 Likes

@Steve all oops forgot to share these

1 Like

That’s beautiful! Maybe one day I will get as lucky. Wear it in good health!

3 Likes

@Islandmomma thank you! I will wear it in a good way like that. The first time will be when I dance my new pow wow regalia this spring. I’m sending good luck spirits your way!

Wíbthahoⁿ!

PS @islandmomma I’m sure you got some gems tucked away that I wish you to wear in that same good way❤️

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m glad you’re gonna wear your corn maiden with your regalia. That will be even more special.
And yes, I have to fess up. I do have an ever-expanding collection of native American jewelry. I’m not sure what I’m gonna say now because for years it’s been my retirement fund only now I’m retired.:rofl:

4 Likes

@islandmomma then you have plenty of time to come dance and we will talk😉

3 Likes

What area are you in? I’m wondering if it’s close enough for me to get there?

Washington state but I will be all over this summer. And you?

1 Like

I live in coastal South Carolina. I have been to one with my friend who lives in Charleston and it was fun. But then I started having some medical test run stuff and I missed two others that I really wanted to go to. I’m hoping we will get cranked back up this spring.

1 Like

@Islandmomma sending healing your way ill stomp one out for you on sacred ground.

1 Like

ps @Islandmomma if you send me an address I will send you some sage from sun dance and some other good medicine. if you don’t want to give yours any ol address will do

1 Like

Thank you that’s a very nice offer. I will send you a message.