Charm bracelet with Navajo? Heart charms , need help with signature and appraisal!

This is a vintage heart charm bracelet has several hearts that are signed, mostly DM. Lee, others are signed LY, NEZ! I think it was just put together with hearts bought and attached! Thanks in advance for your help! Wondering the worth, but since I’m a turquoise horder… will keep! Just nice to know! Have seen the Schafer (probably not spelled right) charm bracelets go for quite a bit!

Thanks again! I don’t have a clue!

What a fun and lovely piece! Enjoy!

1 Like

I am thinking the chain is not handmade or sterling silver. You are right, a collector found different pieces, or maybe earrings and made another bracelet. Doesn’t appear the pieces are soldered onto bracelet, I see where one of the rings is open. This is definitely not as much as one made by one person who intentionally made the bracelet, we sell Donovan Cadman charm bracelets around $375.

Those charm bracelets are beautiful! We that being said, I have an old Andy Cadman Watch band! I think it’s denim Turquoise! Is this the same family?

1 Like

Thanks for the advice ! I will put it on a different chain, and I think I have too much for it! :frowning:

Paid too much, knowledge is power!

Those are beautiful, do you have an online store?

1 Like

Denim Lapis. Andy Cadman has brothers and half brothers. I was reading about it the other day. Pretty sure Donovan is his brother. Sunshine Reeves is a half brother. They do some nice stamp work with nice turquoise.

1 Like

Jason is a part of Perry Null Trading. www.perrynulltrading.com.

1 Like

I’m so glad I’m learning a lot on this blog! Ty!

1 Like