Ever heard the term "Navajo Wedding Ring"?

We have this ring which was given to my mom when the family lived on the Navajo Reservation in the 70’s. It was call a Navajo Wedding ring and was very old when she got it, she never wore it. Can you give us an approx. value? I don’t see anything when I search for that term, have you heard of it?

Also, see the stamping on the inside? Whats up with that? Its only on one side.

Yes, I have heard the term “Navajo wedding ring,” but usually it’s describing a band with flush inlay (or sometimes chip inlay) turquoise, occasionally surmounted by a diamond or cubic zirconia. There is a certain geometric design to these.

Here’s one in gold rather than silver.
http://www.carusetta.com/products/sleeping-beauty-turquoise-inlay-in-a-traditional-navajo-wedding-band-design-18-karat-gold

Maybe it was a particular person’s wedding band. Or maybe it was a wonderful romantic story.

Nice, thanks. Its what I figured but had to ask…
I would definitely wear that inlaid turq. in gold band, forget about the diamond!

It kind of reminds me of a modern style “past, present and future” ring. A ring with three stones for three important moments in time. Regardless of what it’s called, it’s really beautiful. It has tons of character, and lots of age.