Fetishes?

These two pieces were “thrown in” with a group of NA jewelry I purchased. They look Native, but I don’t know what they are.

The bone carved festish looks like an otter, maybe? I assumed it’s purpose was just a decorative figure. I’d like to know how old you guys think it may be.

I’ve always assumed that the ablalone bead was originally intended for a fetish necklace? I’ve just been puzzled by it, especially with the older wire and coral bead that accompanied it. It looks like a boar to me? I’m also curious about the age.

Hello, cool fetishes. I would call the fetish with the bundle a fox. It looks to be Zuni. The Taiwan heishe tells us that it is not a very old piece. The other piece is interesting. I am assuming the metal is sterling silver? The red bead looks like a glass bead? How is that wire attached?

So I tested the wire and the test rendered a negative result. I thought the bead was coral but when I tap it against my tooth it sounds like glass. The wire is attached through the back of the animal and comes out of the stomach area.

Sorry, I don’t know. It is a mystery. If I had to guess I would think it was something other than Zuni made.