Flower hallmark

I am sorry I don’t have a picture of the Hallmark on my ring but I am wondering if anyone call tell me about the mark…It is a flower 4 petal very simple…the ring was my great grandmothers so I believe maybe from the 40’s.

Thank you for the help…my camera can’t get in close enough for a good picture.

1 Like

Hi and welcome,
We would need to see what you’re describing. Do you have a phone with a camera? Usually they can enlarge an area to show detail. Also, does your regular camera have a Macro setting (the symbol for it might be a flower shape)–this is for closeups.

Did you think it is a Native American ring? Turquoise and Native American jewelry are the main topics and expertise in this forum.

2 Likes

Does it have any initials inside the four leaf “flower”? Teddy Goodluck uses a four leafed clover with his initials inside-TG. His father used the same four leaf clover but with different initials. I think his were AG. a picture of the ring would be helpful. Like chicfarmer mentioned, cell phones are usually an easy way to take pictures. I use mine or my iPad all the time.

Uploading: IMG_20221105_105823075.jpg…
Here are some pictures of the ring…wondering if anyone can id the hallmark

1 Like

unidentified

source: http://www.art-amerindien.com/hallmarks/2-indian-picto-signature-hallmarks.htm

2 Likes

Yes!!! That is it!!! Do you know who it is from?

1 Like

If you click on the link and scroll down to unidentified marks under plants, it’s there. Has a question mark, so not known.

1 Like

Thank you!! I will keep trying to see if we can id this hallmark.

1 Like